[gdal-dev] CPLFreeConfig() in port/cpl_conv.cpp

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Dec 19 02:05:21 PST 2012

Hi,

I can get and set ConfigOptions using functions in port/cpl_conv.cpp, but I
have not found a way of unsetting a ConfigOption, only CPLFreeConfig() which
NULLs them all. I can also not see how to query which keys are set, so that
I could store their values, and re-instate them after blowing away all
options. In the long-running setting of rgdal in R, when GDAL/OGR may be
running for a whole session, it would be useful to have better control of
the ConfigOptions on the GDAL side. Am I missing something?

Grateful for pointers,

Roger

-----
Roger Bivand
NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway