[gdal-dev] Missing EPSG Codes and importFromUrl

David Baker (Geoscience) david.m.baker at chk.com
Fri Feb 3 09:58:33 EST 2012

Howard,

Thank you for your advice.  For what I need now, I will most likely try your python approach.  Do you know if there are any plans for GDAL/OGR to be able to work with the epsg-registry.org is the official store of the EPSG data.  It would be great if we could pass a url and osr would traverse the site getting all the needed data.

David