[gdal-dev] Re: Weird gdal2tiles performance inconsistency

mladen-g at distributel.net mladen-g at distributel.net
Wed Feb 8 13:15:00 EST 2012

Hi Vadim,

Just wanted to say thanks for suggesting the tilers-tools package.
Over the past few weeks I've done some testing with it, and while it
has some minor quirks, I think it's overall a better solution for me.

I do still see the strange performance drop in low zoomlevels, but
since performance is overall much better, it's easier to tolerate.

I see on the Google code site that you're the project owner, so good job!

Regards,
Mladen

Quoting vadp.devl at gmail.com:

Quoting mladen-g at distributel.net: