[gdal-dev] Multithreading, deadlock with proj.4

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Feb 9 08:56:10 EST 2012

Selon Roger Phillips <heidegg at hotmail.com>:

You didn't mention which OS you are using, but if it is Windows, I believe you
are running into this proj4 bug : http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/63

It is now fixed, but no 4.7.1 or 4.8.0 release has been made since the fix has
been applied, so you have to patch it manually for now (or downgrade to a
previous proj release).