[gdal-dev] Re: Help with executable

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sun Feb 12 15:41:24 EST 2012

Glenn Puckett <gpuckett <at> metamap.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get the environment set up to build a Windows desktop GIS
application in Python.  Since GDAL is a prerequisite I am unable to proceed
until I can get a download of the executable.  However I am NOT a C/C++
developer and I do not have any of the environment or specific knowledge
necessary to build the software from source.  Could someone please forward to me
a copy of the latest Win32 executable of GDAL?

Site seems to be down right now once it is up again check
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk

-Jukka Rahkonen-