[gdal-dev] Loading a scaled rawfile via VRT

anton.korosov at nersc.no anton.korosov at nersc.no
Thu Feb 16 13:42:12 EST 2012

Hi Solomon,

I believe you can just specify the following tag within the ComplexSource:

<SourceProperties RasterXSize="512" RasterYSize="512" DataType="Byte"
BlockXSize="128" BlockYSize="128"/> (of course setting the correct values)
In this tag you can explicitly indicate the type of the source.

For a more definite answer can you please give an example of the two VRT
files that you create.

Anton