[gdal-dev] Building GDAL with FileGDB support

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:24:56 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Jeff McKenna
<jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:
> On 12-02-23 4:12 AM, Paolo Corti wrote:
>> Hi Stuart
>> I think I have your same configuration, for me was enough to add
>> FileGDB_API/lib to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, and fileGDB driver is
>> working perfectly.
>
> Paolo, can you add your note to the wiki page?
> http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/FileGDB    Thanks!

Hi Jeff

I gave another look at my conf, and I have just realized that even
unsetting the FileGDB_API/lib path in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, the driver
is going to be built.
The only necessary step is to set the --with-fgdb to the correct
FileGDB_API path

Basically, the info in the wiki is more than correct :)
sorry for the confusion

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net