[gdal-dev] Open Grib File

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:25:01 EST 2012

Pascal,

Use the GDALMajorObject::GetMetaData() method[1].

You might want to go through the GDAL API docs[2] a bit throughly.

[1]: http://www.gdal.org/classGDALMajorObject.html
[2]: http://www.gdal.org/hierarchy.html

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Jaugeas, Pascal (External) <
pascal.jaugeas.External at cassidian.com> wrote:

> **
> I have another problem.
>
> After open grib file,  I have a DataSet.
> This dataset give the quantities of row, col and band.
> For each band, I want to know the heading.  In a band of a grib file,
> there are 3 rows for heading, not counting by the dataset.
> Do you know how I can do that ?
>
> Thanks and regards,

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584