[gdal-dev] Shifting raster image one meter

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 9 11:06:07 EST 2012

 Hi,

 Due to some error that I cannot easily reproduce one orthoimage is one
 meter offset. Luckily the shift is constant throughout the image.

 What is the easiest way to shift this image back one meter (east-west)
 with gdal utilities? I browsed through the gdal_translate and gdal_warp
 documentation but couldn't find an easy way to translate an image
 without changing the projection.

 Should I edit the world file? The image is a geotiff, so it doesn't
 have a worldfile.

 Thanks for any ideas.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann