[gdal-dev] GDAL 1.7.3 java bindings on Centos 5 (64 bit)

Daniele Romagnoli daniele.romagnoli at geo-solutions.it
Tue Jan 24 06:38:48 EST 2012

Hi Even,
We was able to get it working using GDAL 1.8.1 and SWIG 1.3.40.
Not sure which part fixed it (GDAL 1.8.1 or SWIG 1.3.40).
Thanks for your suggestions. (In case we have some free time, we will
probably try GDAL 1.7.3 with SWIG 1.3.40 just to understand which component
fixed our issues).

Best Regards,
Daniele

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli