[gdal-dev] Motion: Commit Rights for Dmitry Barishnikov (aka bishop)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jan 24 14:49:28 EST 2012

Motion: GDAL/OGR Commit rights are extended to Dmitry Barishnikov
/Дмитрий Барышников (userid: bishop).

---

Folks,

Dmitry has been providing patches for GDAL/OGR for several years
now and has, in my opinion, demonstrated good understanding of
the GDAL code base, and norms.  I think it would be helpful for him
to have commit access.   You can see some of his past contributions at:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/search?q=bishop

Dmitry, could you publically reply to this message indicating your
willingness to follow RFC3?

  http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc3_commiters

I'll start the voting with my support.

+1 Frank