[gdal-dev] Build overviews and tile index

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Jul 12 08:51:58 PDT 2012

Selon Saâd HESSANE <saad.hessane at gmail.com>:

> Thank's Even.

For the PamProxy, the best doc is probably to study the corresponding test in
the autotest suite :

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/autotest/gcore/pamproxydb.py

Basically, it seems you just have to define the GDAL_PAM_PROXY_DIR environmenet
variable and then the .ovr files should be read from/written into it.