[gdal-dev] Error LNK1120: 314 unresolved externals - When using Ogr C++ class on Visual Studio 2010

taibc taibc_coltech at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 00:18:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

What are exported classes/methods ?
I only created a file: main.cpp to show the word "Hello", and added Ogr files into my project, then built it.

Please see the attached file.

My idea is: I will create functions in the main.cpp file that use methods of Ogr class to allow convert .dgn files to shape files.

Thanks and regards,

Tai

>Sent from the GDAL - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Hi,

After linking, you can use only exported classes and methods. It
    seems to me you try to use not exported method. Maybe some your code
    can help.

Best regards,
    Dmitry