[gdal-dev] Ogr: ExecuteSQL with MSSQL and geometry column

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 06:50:48 PDT 2012

Benjamin,

The mssql driver already does the conversion from wkb in the database to
the native ogr geometry format. You don't have to create a temporary wkb
geometry and then the ogr geometry.

You can simply do this:
[code]
Geometry memGeom = memFeature.GetGeometryRef()
[/code]

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584
17.2416N 80.1426E