[gdal-dev] How to assign Text elements for related shapes (polygon) when reading .DGN files ?

taibc taibc_coltech at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 19:08:00 PDT 2012

Hi friends,

When reading .DGN files, I can specify features (include attributes: Type,
Level, Text, ColorIndex,...), and geometry (polygon, point) of these
features.

But, do you know how can we assign (or specify) Text, Level elements for a
particular polygon ?

For example: The map include many polygons. Polygon 1 should have
attributes: Type = 1, Level = 10, City = "London", Area = 14332.5, etc...

Thanks and regards,

Tai