[gdal-dev] How to Get metadata of HDF5 Cosmo-Skymed file ?

劳小敏 lao.jinghao at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jun 11 00:31:54 PDT 2012

Hi,all

     I am working on visual studio 2010 in C# using gdal dotnet dll. I have
a problem to read the metadata of hdf5 file of Cosmo-skymed.

     I want to get some metadata item from the hdf5 dataset, the method like
"GetMetadataItem(string pszName, string pszDomainName)",  when I work as
"GetMetaData("")", return a string array. The first string is
"Acquisition_Mode=HUGEREGION", so I try
“GetMetadataItem("Mode","Acquisition")”, but it return null. I have try
"GetMetadataItem("Beam_ID","S01")", return null as well. I just don’t know
what string parameter should put into the method. How can I know the
DomainName of a metadat item? Is it in special format?

     Looking forward to your reply. Best regards!