[gdal-dev] copy raster data in between file formats - Java

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:47:29 PDT 2012

Hi Even,

I have 1.8, and I was getting a grey image earlier but I guess by
adding the Integer.SIZE in the byte array size made it work, but
honestly I am not sure how its working now, further I was wondering if
GDAL can leverage from JAI`s DiskMemImage class, because if I have to
write a bigtiff as big as 12GB, Its impossible to work with Memory
Raster.

regards,
Imran

--