[gdal-dev] How to write more stuff of GeoKeys?

Pavel Rudchenko tigerpvr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:03:51 PDT 2012

Hello, people!
My task is to write more GeoKeys tegs to GeoTiff file.
How can do it with the GDAL (C# wrapper)?
Fow example, I can't write GeoKeys "GeogEllipsoidGeoKey",
"GeogSemiMajorAxisGeoKey", "GeogSemiMinorAxisGeoKey", and others.
Maximum keys that I can do with GDAL is:

   Keyed_Information:
      GTModelTypeGeoKey (Short,1): ModelTypeProjected
      GTRasterTypeGeoKey (Short,1): RasterPixelIsArea
      GTCitationGeoKey (Ascii,22): "WGS 84 / UTM zone 30N"
      GeogCitationGeoKey (Ascii,1): ""
      GeogAngularUnitsGeoKey (Short,1): Angular_Degree
      ProjectedCSTypeGeoKey (Short,1): PCS_WGS84_UTM_zone_30N
      ProjLinearUnitsGeoKey (Short,1): Linear_Meter
      End_Of_Keys.
   End_Of_Geotiff.

And why "GeogCitationGeoKey" is empty?