[gdal-dev] intersecting two shapefiles in OGR C API

Mutlu Ozdogan ozdogan at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 15 15:21:31 PDT 2012

Hello All,

I am writing a C code that reads in two shapefiles with very large
number of polygons and intersects them and writes the intersect results
to a new output shapefile.  I am able to read in the files but I am
stuck reading the contents of the two input shapefiles, intersecting
them and writing the output polygon features to a new shapefile.  I read
(and worked through) the API tutorial from A to Z but I am not able to
move past opening the input files and reading the layer numbers from
them.  Any help in the remaining parts of this code would be very much
appreciated.

Thank you.

Mutlu..