[gdal-dev] zonal statistics with gdal

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Wed Jun 20 06:20:33 PDT 2012

Anssi,

OK, may I overreact a bit. It's just that I don't like GPL much,
specially when it used on codes that rely on non GPLed codes. But this
thing of licensing issue is delicate (and boring), so you'll excuse me
if I don't give you one opinion on what you should. The most I can say
is that when I got a clearer grasp of GPL, I change the license of my
code to LGPL.
On a second read I see that you also depend on the gsl library, so
perhaps you have to make it GPL. I don't know.

Joaquim