[gdal-dev] Veto wx ComboBox selection before selection change

Gabriel Fusca gabrielfusca at suremptec.com.ar
Mon Jun 25 10:38:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

I´m using Windows OS and wx 2.8.12. I tried to use a wxCombobox which has
the capability to veto the change of the selected item from the combobox if
the current selection has changes to save.

I´m trying to use the wxEVT_COMMAND_COMBOBOX_
SELECTED. I want to save the previous selection index and when the user
changes the selection, I want to verify that the previous selection item
has changes to save. If this happens I want to set the combox selection to
the previous index values and notify the user.

Am I doing it wrong? Or it ther another way to do this?

It´s impossible to change the version of Wx.

Regards,

--
Gabriel Fusca
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
gabrielfusca at suremptec.com.ar
http://www.suremptec.com/