[gdal-dev] Possibility to add a MorphFromESRI-like feature to gdalwarp ?

Matthieu Rigal rigal at rapideye.net
Fri Jun 29 07:03:58 PDT 2012

Brilliant ! I am sorry, I had never seen that possibility. But it works
perfectly.

Thanks again Etienne,

Matthieu

--
RapidEye AG
Molkenmarkt 30

Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/rapideye_global

Head Office/Sitz der Gesellschaft: Brandenburg an der Havel
Management Board/Vorstand: Ryan Johnson
Chairman of Supervisory Board/Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Robert
Johnson
Commercial Register/Handelsregister Potsdam HRB 24742 P
Tax Number/Steuernummer: 048/100/00320
VAT-Ident-Number/Ust.-ID: DE 815303842
DIN EN ISO 9001 certified