[gdal-dev] drawing line using OGR and mysql in mapserver

Murat Beyhan beyhan at deprem.gov.tr
Mon Mar 5 03:44:25 EST 2012

Chaitanya,

I was forget to convert lat lon to string as you said before than I was
use BINARY to convert it but I could not converted ı think because still
same problem continuing.

as follows

CREATE OR REPLACE
ALGORITHM = UNDEFINED
VIEW `lineview3` (
eq_id,
geom
) AS
SELECT eq_id,
BINARY CONCAT( 'LINESTRING(', lon1, ' ', lat1, ',', lon2, ' ', lat2,
')' ) AS geom
FROM sfault

Ok, I will tyr cast. By the way I learn more about mysql, too..
thanks
Murat

Murat BEYHAN

Jeofizik Y.Müh.