[gdal-dev] Open Source GIS conferentie in Velp

Paul Meems (Top-X) p.meems at topx-group.nl
Thu Mar 15 04:32:10 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm writing to let you know about the upcoming Open Source GIS Conference
to be held in Velp, The Netherlands, June 25-28, 2012. (see
http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/).

This is our 3rd conference, and will be the BEST one yet! The conference
has grown to include the SharpMap, OSGeo DotNet, and OSGeo.nl communities
and we are seeking participants from a wide spectrum of GIS users - with a
special focus on open source GIS :)

Registration for the 4-day conference is open now (see:
http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/register.php.) Also, if you would
like to make a presentation at the conference, please consider submitting a
brief abstract here: http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/abstract.php.

Thanks much for your support and interest. I'm really excited about this
conference in The Netherlands, and hope that many of you will be able to
join us!

Check out the latest releases of MapWindow 4, MapWindow 6, DotSpatial, and
HydroDesktop here: http://www.MapWindow.org <http://www.mapwindow.org/>

If you can't make it to the conference watching the live stream might be a
good alternative for you. We've made a 4 question survey about if we should
provide this service. Please fill it in:
http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=249460

With regards,

Paul Meems