[gdal-dev] gdalwarp eats scale and offset

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:04:39 EDT 2012

I am the author of those changes (adding metadata copy to gdalwarp),
and I must confess I had not thought of scale and offset.

What I did do was add non-conflicting metadata (at the dataset and
band level) and some band-related stuff like description.
I have just tested and gdalwarp does not pass the offset and scale_factor.

Kyle - could you check out trunk and have a look? If you need any
pointers on the new code just ask.

regards,
Etienne