[gdal-dev] fail to build gdal 1.9 with minGW

chenliang wang hi181904665 at msn.com
Thu Mar 29 04:16:45 EDT 2012

Thanks for your reply. I have tried 'make clean' and then rebuild GDAL.
And I have also modified GNUmakefile ,replaed '${GDAL_ROOTs}' for '.'
and then 'make clean' and rebuild it again. Unfortunately, I failed
again. I use command ' ./configure --prefix=..... ' Should I need to add
option '--host=mingw32' or '--without-libtool'?

于 2012-3-29 15:52, Even Rouault 写道: