[gdal-dev] Which formats are just flat binary files plus a header?

Sjur Kolberg Sjur.A.Kolberg at sintef.no
Thu May 3 16:38:20 EDT 2012

Jonathan,

The same also for the IDRISI .rst + .rdc format.
An example header (.rdc) ASCII file looks like below.
The short ref. system item names a file in a library supplied with the IDRISI distribution.
The GDAL Idrisi driver recognises a subset of these

file format : Idrisi Raster A.1
file title  :
data type   : real
file type   : binary