[gdal-dev] Re: gdal_translate waits at the end of operation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 10 11:56:28 EDT 2012

Folks,

I have discovered Even already implemented my idea for XYZ and AAIGRID
19 months ago.  Based on that I don't know why you are seeing a large
wait on closing.

  http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/20770/trunk/gdal/frmts/xyz

hmm, I see a reference to 1.9dev - perhaps that was an old 1.9 pre-release
version that predated the above change?  Perhaps you just need to update.

Best regards,
Frank