[gdal-dev] Re: Effeciency of "ReadRaster" in different storage format of mulit-band image

hitweiran hitweiran at sina.com
Thu May 17 20:39:26 EDT 2012

My question is when the format of data is BIL or BIP, the efficiency of
Band.ReadRaster is quite low. How should I optimize code?
I converted one mulit-band image into all the three formats and found that
BSQ can read image in the most efficient, the other two is inefficient. So I
don't know how can I improve efficient when BIL and BIP is adopted?