[gdal-dev] GDAL with mdb support on Ubuntu 12.04

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon May 28 06:41:07 PDT 2012

> Hire is the full config.log:
> http://ubuntuone.com/3HlRqtTs0nu4NeguX2eIG4

I have had a look at this config.log and found that in the step where the
configure script tries to check the libjvm, a non-expected string "missing" is
placed on the gcc line, causing it to fail. I don't know where this comes from,
but perhaps from something that happened in a previous step. So I'd recommand
you to just "./configure --with-java --with-mdb" and drop other configure
options. If it works, you can try to reincorporate them progressively to find
the single one that cause the jvm detection step to fail.