[gdal-dev] Ogr and Dwg via Teigha (in C#)

Noon Silk noonslists+gdal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:51:23 PDT 2012

Hi Tamas,

 Thanks; I think you're right. So I started to follow the advice on
building the plugins here:
<http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnWindows> only to find that
the build appears to be referencing some libs that don't come with the
particular Teigha download that I have.

 It's referencing "TD_FT.lib", "Jpeg.lib", and probably less
importantly, "OdBagFiler.lib" (the last one seemingly being related to
one of the Teigha example projects).

 I'm a bit out of luck, here, because when I just comment these lines
including these libs out (in the hope that they aren't included
because they aren't needed) it doesn't compile (possibly related to
the Jpeg stuff).