[gdal-dev] Orfeo tool box and gdal

DmitriyS sazonov at scanex.ru
Sat Nov 10 00:52:58 PST 2012

Thank you. I saw it in cpl_vsi.h. However I am very interesed why when I
build gdal v1.8.1,  downloaded from
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/DownloadSource, in debug config I see in PE
explorer __thiscall GDALJP2Box::GDALJP2Box(struct _VSILFILE *). When I do
same steps with gdal v1.9.1 - __thiscall GDALJP2Box::GDALJP2Box(struct
_iobuf *). Beforehand I did not make any changes.
I downloaded, build libraries in MVS2010 (Debug config) and got these
results. Should I change project properties in MVS, define any
preprocessors?
Best regards, Dmitriy.