[gdal-dev] Cannot get spatial reference system from ozi file

Nik Sands nixanz at nixanz.com
Sun Nov 11 16:04:36 PST 2012

Unfortunately, I did not get any reply to my message about GDAL being unable to georeference an .ozf2 image using an ozi .map file a user sent me (see below).  Is there anybody who could take a look and help me out with this?

Please let me know if there is more information that I can provide in order to progress this issue.

Cheers,
Nik.