[gdal-dev] Warping quality with small geolocation arrays

Knut-Frode Dagestad knutfrodesoppel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:07:32 PST 2012

Frank,

I created a ticket with the same description as below:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/4907

My test cases are from self-made Raw-VRTs, so I have no immediate
reproducable test image/script to attach. However, if useful, I can
construct an example to attach in a couple of days.

Thank you for looking into this.

Best regards from Knut-Frode