[gdal-dev] Absolutely no progress trying to compile GDAL with Oracle support on Windows

Nicolas Simon nicolas.simon at spw.wallonie.be
Tue Nov 27 05:46:36 PST 2012

Hello,

  Could should try gdalinfo --formats   ?
  It will shows you if OCI driver was correctly included in the build.

  If it's not the case, may be you should force a new rebuild with these commands
    nmake -f makefile.vc clean
    nmake -f makefile.vc
    nmake -f makefile.vc install

  If you have OCI driver in the list, the problem probably comes from your datasource definition (the string starting with OCI: )

  Nicolas