[gdal-dev] opevEV

Patrick McConnell pat at intrepidgeo.com
Wed Oct 3 12:38:34 PDT 2012

Hi!

I thought it might be appropriate to share the openEV info to the gdal list
as well since a lot of why openEV was successful was because of solid
foundation tools like gdal.

UPDATE

I have been shown a couple of new developments using openEV that I plan to
reintegrate into the old source tree.  Check this out and let me know what
you think.  A big shout out to Gary Gellar's team at NASA JPL.  Really nice
work here.  For the GDAL group please subscribe to the openEV discuss list
for more information on this project.

http://terralook.cr.usgs.gov/

Regards,

Pat

Patrick McConnell

Managing Partner

Intrepid Geomatics LLC

www.intrepidgeo.com <http://www.intrepidgeo.com/>

+1.303.819.2572 (M)

+1. 303.625.1524 (O)

NOTICE: This message is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2510-2521. This e-mail and any
attached files are the exclusive property of Intrepid Geomatics LLC are
deemed privileged and confidential, and are intended solely for the use of
the individual(s) or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not
one of the named recipient(s) or believe that you have received this message
in error, please delete this e-mail and any attachments and notify the
sender immediately. Any other use, re-creation, dissemination, forwarding or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.