[gdal-dev] update to overview resampling methods?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Oct 5 13:55:34 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Even Rouault
<even.rouault at mines-paris.org>wrote:

> > > Historical remain ? Could likely be undocumented.
> >
> > ok I will remove it, should it be removed/commented from the code also?
>
> Undocumenting seems appropriate. As far as removing the implementation, you
> might want to check with the original committer (FrankW)

Etienne,

Are AVERAGE_MP and AVERAGE_MAGPHASE really different things?  That seems
odd.

I don't know why it reports them as not ready for production use.  I would
not want them removed, but I don't mind them not being documented.

I peeked at the qgis bug report about magphase but I see the test data is
no longer available.  If there are problems with magphase support that can
be demonstrated and filed as a bug I'd be interested in resolving them.

warmerdam at pobox.com