[gdal-dev] Topological pointer

Nikhil Sai Parupalli nikhil.parupalli at iictechnologies.com
Sun Oct 7 22:02:52 PDT 2012

Frank,

As said I have my system variable as

"RETURN_PRIMITIVES=ON,RETURN_LINKAGES=ON,LNAM_REFS=ON,
UPDATES=APPLY,SPLIT_MULTIPOINT=ON,ADD_SOUNDG_DEPTH=ON"

but still I couldn't  see TOPI field retrieved in my dataset..
Will you elaborate and let me know.

I have one more question:
How do we find  area outer boundaries are encoded clockwise based on Orientation or USAG.
here when I retrieve S57 dataset I get multiple ORNT values for a single object.

Thanks and Regards
Nikhil Sai Parupalli