[gdal-dev] [update] Re: Travis CI continuous integration service for GDAL

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Oct 9 16:16:59 PDT 2012

Le dimanche 07 octobre 2012 11:42:30, Even Rouault a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Following a recent similar move from MapServer, I've setup an instance of
> Travis CI, hosted continuous integration service. After each SVN commit in
> trunk, GDAL is built and the Java, Perl and Python tests are run.
>
> Travis CI currently offers Ubuntu 12.04 i386 virtual machines. The GDAL
> build is configured with almost any possible dependencies to external
> libraries (see http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/Buildbot for the list)
>
> You can access to the latest builds here :
> https://travis-ci.org/#!/rouault/gdal/builds

Just a follow-up to inform you that GDAL SVN is now fully mirrored (meaning
that it includes all branches and tags) at :

https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal

(The update script still runs on my PC.)

Travis builds are available consequently at :

https://travis-ci.org/#!/OSGeo/gdal

Both trunk and 1.9 branch benefit from Travis configuration.

Even