[gdal-dev] S57 update (was: (no subject))

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 11 11:30:36 PDT 2012

Nikhil,

There is no OGR API level way of knowing what S-57 updates are changing.
 They basically get merged into the feature view giving you a "final
result" view through OGR.  If you really need to track this you pretty much
have to open variations on the S-57 datasource with and without the
updates.

If you are just debugging, it is often instructive to run 8211view on the
update files.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com