[gdal-dev] Using gdal_rasterize to mask ENVI file Using ESRI SHP format Vector

Peter Willis pwillis at aslenv.com
Wed Oct 17 15:42:54 PDT 2012

Hello,

On second thoughts, this is not really what I want.

I have a SHP format polygon vector file  already.

I want to use that existing vector file to mask the ENVI format BSQ file
through all (49) channels.

(ie:  'mask' meaning set any values inside vector polygons to a specific
value within the output ENVI BSQ file )

Perhaps I'm missing something.

Peter