[gdal-dev] dotspatial map control navigation

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:32:41 PDT 2012

Nikhil,

You should ask the dotspatial community on how to perform the pan/zoom
operations.

To select a feature with a particular RCID, you can set an attribute filter
on that particular layer and request the next feature. Since the RCID value
is unique, you will get the only feature. You have to read the geometry in
that feature and then zoom/pan to that location.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Nikhil Sai Parupalli <
nikhil.parupalli at iictechnologies.com> wrote:

>  Hi
>
>  I am developing an application which has dotspatial map control do
> display S57 dataset.
> Here it is displaying fine but I have to write a code where user should be
> navigated to particular coordinates when clicking and RCID(it has
> coordinate information).
> If you have worked on similar type of thing do share me some idea.
>

>  Thanks and Regards
> Nikhil Sai Parupalli
>

> Note: Do not print this email until and unless it is really required.
> Save paper , stay Green

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584
17.2416N 80.1426E