[gdal-dev] Unable to create OGRSpatialReference

jcurru jcurru at yahoo.es
Sat Oct 20 09:09:26 PDT 2012

Frank,

Thanks you for your expert answer. It opens for me two or three new ways to
look for the /lost/ parameter.

My interest is not only in SHP, but your ideas might solve part of my
problem.

As for what you say "I'm up with fixing this with your support (ie. testing,
prompting)" I am at your command to test what it takes, but I think my
solutions that are not suitable for be incorporated into a library like
GDAL. However, if I walk into something you'll see in the forum.

I hope your new job at Google makes you as happy as a job can do.

Thank you again.

P.S. You are guaranteed a great paella if you come to Madrid.