[gdal-dev] Ogr and Dwg via Teigha (in C#)

Noon Silk noonslists+gdal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:56:44 PDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Tamas Szekeres <szekerest at gmail.com> wrote:
> This doc is fairly old (written by me ;-) , but the build process hasn't
> been changed for years. What did you mean by "it doesn't appear to be
> included as part of any existing build/packaging process"?

I guess what I meant here is that the building of the swig bindings
for some particular language aren't in, say, the root "makefile.vc".
And the scripts that perhaps do do some sort of build (though, not
that I'm actually using at the moment) need to be called directly.

I.e. I had sort of assumed that I'd end up, at some point, with the
swig stuff distributed in the same fashion that I do with the rest of
gdal, when I do "nmake ... install" (in the end I've just hacked the
scripts to do this, but clearly that's not ideal ...)

Anyway, thanks for your help, and there only remains one problem to
solve (I think with the signing of the swig generated stuff; .NET is
upset about some sort of code calling native libs ...) then it might
just work!

--
Noon