[gdal-dev] How to cut a Raster map with a KML file

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 06:53:19 PDT 2012

Thank you Chitanya. But it created an output file with two layers (one with
the values from original file and another with a 255 for the pixels thar
are inside KMZ file: How can I have just one layer?
Other thing: as far as I saw it procewssed the data without needing to have
the KML and the Geotiff in the same CRS. Can anyone confimr that this is
true?
Thanks
Luis