[gdal-dev] featuretypes displayed as layers

Neelima Emmani neelima.emmani at iictechnologies.com
Mon Sep 17 00:00:39 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I am successful in getting built-in binaries of GDAL into C# through  the below link
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/. And then I have executed ogrinfo.cs example. Now I do not see any errors in the code. All the ENC Layers are very well read by the code.
But I got  a problem, when I installed the same in another system . There also there are no code errors, all the dlls are read well. But unfortunately, the system is showing featuretypes like point , line and area as layernames and merging all the point data available in the file into this layer instead of actual ENC layers. Snapshot in regard to this is pasted.Awaiting reply. [cid:029a6625-360b-458f-a484-d394e7b34401]

With Regards,
Neelima Emmani