[gdal-dev] Warp to GeoTIFF with Transparency?

Nik Sands nixanz at nixanz.com
Wed Sep 19 15:43:59 PDT 2012

Thank you very kindly, Even.  It works perfectly now.  I can't recall exactly what I'd tried previously when adding the additional band, but I think I must have neglected to include the

	psWarpOptions->nDstAlphaBand = GDALGetRasterCount(hSrcDS) + 1;

I thought I'd tried that before, but it certainly fixed it this time.

So again... thanks very much for your assistance.  It's very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Nik.