[gdal-dev] gdalwarp_multithreading

DmitriyS sazonov at scanex.ru
Tue Sep 25 02:48:44 PDT 2012

Excuse me for the question, I am a beginner at GDAL development and have a
problem. I develop GUI (c++) application for a reprojection, using
"gdalwarp" (special class is written based on this utility). I wish to
perform warp operation for each input images in separate threads
(...beginthreadex(...CreateOutImgFile...). But in this case of two threads
one does not succeeded. Method "GDALDataset::IRasterIO" returns CE_Failure
and thats all. Can you tell the reason of this trouble? Moreover, when only
one thread works warp operation produces no mistakes.
Best regards, Dmitriy.