[gdal-dev] WFS_TurnSQLFilterToOGCFilter has too many parameters in OGRWFSDataSource::ExecuteSQL

Odd Ragnar Lydersen Odd-Ragnar.Lydersen at powel.no
Tue Sep 25 23:57:18 PDT 2012

According to the definition WFS_TurnSQLFilterToOGCFilter() should have 6 arguments, but this one place it has 7.
I guess the definition is correct, and I have deleted one of the arguments on my computer.
In addition I had to make one more adjustment to make gdal compile, I had to comment out the following in swq.cpp:
        /*else if( EQUAL(osToken,"UNION") )
            nReturn = SWQT_UNION;
        else if( EQUAL(osToken,"ALL") )
            nReturn = SWQT_ALL;*/

...because SWQT_UNION and SWQT_ALL were not defined in the header file.

I'm using code from svn-trunk.
I've noticed that milestone 1.9.2 has no date set. Will 1.9.2 be released any time soon?