[gdal-dev] Feature request: gauss and other interpolations in gdalwarp

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:19:57 PDT 2013

I have implemented mode and average warping algorithms, based on those used
in overview creation.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/5049

This code has been tested on a few datasets (see attachments) with all
datatypes (Byte, Int, Float) but not all cases have been looked into (e.g.
color tables, various projections).

Any feedback and testing would be appreciated.

Cheers
Etienne